North of Eriska
South of Eriska
- Inveraray Castle - Home of the Duke of Argyll, a great lesson in history.
- Inveraray Jail - A living museum and top Scottish visitor attraction.
- Crarae Gardens - A spectactular 50-acre woodland in a dramatic setting.
- Arduaine Gardens - A garden paradise on the coast of the Sound of Jura.
- Chartoom II Bistro - Home cooked bar meals next to Arduaine Gardens.
- Oban Distillery - Mat Whisky Distillery Tour, a beautiful coastal destination.
- Oban War and Peace Museum - A fascinating collection of artefacts and photographs depicting the rich cultural history of the busy port town and its people.
- Seafari Adventures - Seafari Adventures are Oban's 5* Visit Scotland marine wildlife tour operator. Based in Easdale, 16 miles south of Oban they have a fleet of powerful RIBs which are purpose designed and built to ensure you maximum viewing opportunities.
- Kilmartin House Museum - Internationally acclaimed archaeological museum devoted to Scotland’s richest prehistoric landscape.
- Easdale - Is a small island 16 miles south of Oban.
East of Eriska
- Bonawe Iron Works - The most complete charcoal-fuelled ironworks in Britain, founded in 1753.
- Cruachan Power Station - Lying deep within Ben Cruachan, one of the country's most amazing engineering achievements.
- Glen Orchy - A beautiful valley in which the River Orchy runs between Bridge of Orchy and Dalmally.
- Inverawe Smokehouse - A Scottish family business with free walks, picnic areas and wildlife sanctuary.
- Loch Visions Photography School - An award-winning one day experience with wildlife and digital photography.
West of Eriska
- Mull - A stunning island with over 300 miles of dramatic scenic coastline
- Mull Wildlife Tours - Guided intimate tours of the beautiful Isle of Mull exploring it's wildlife and landscape.
- Duart Castle - The ancestral home of the Clan Maclean on the Isle of Mull
- Balamory - Tobermory, with its colourful waterfront, was chosen by the BBC as the location of the popular television series, Balamory.
- Iona - The Iona Community is a dispersed Christian ecumenical community.
- Staffa Trips - Daily trips to Staffa, Fingal's Cave and Iona.
- Sealife and Wildlife Tours - Tours can be joined from Mull and Oban and run from Ulva Ferry on Mull to Staffa, The Treshnish Isles and Iona.
- Kerrera Ferry - Take a short trip over to the island of Kerrera.
- Isle of Tiree - Is a small western island, which has a mild climate with some of the highest levels of sunshine recorded anywhere in the British Isles.